jailkit-users

Re: [Jailkit-users] jk_lsh.ini -- Primary / Secondary groups

From: Scott Ruckh
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] jk_lsh.ini -- Primary / Secondary groups
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 14:21:38 -0700 (MST)

This is what you said Olivier Sessink
> Scott Ruckh wrote:
>
>> Here is the the jk_lsh.ini file:
>>
>> [DEFAULT]
>> executables = /usr/bin/scp, /usr/libexec/openssh/sftp-server
>> paths = /usr/bin/, /usr/lib, /usr/libexec/openssh
>> allow_word_expansion = 1
>>
>> [group jkbash]
>> executables = /usr/bin/bash, /usr/bin/scp,
>> /usr/libexec/openssh/sftp-server
>> paths = /usr/bin/, /usr/lib, /usr/libexec/openssh
>> allow_word_expansion = 1
>>
>> [group jksftp]
>> executables = /usr/bin/scp, /usr/libexec/openssh/sftp-server
>> paths = /usr/bin, /usr/libexec/openssh
>> allow_word_expansion = 1
>
> hmm funny, if I copy and paste this into my jk_lsh.ini the DEFAULT
> section is correctly used.
>
> Which version of jailkit are you using?

Unless I did something wrong I am using last night's snapshot.  I had
v1.3, I believe, installed, and last night upgraded to the latest version.

At this time I decided to use some of the other features such as groups
and DEFAULT, which is when I ran in to the errors.  In my previous
configuration I had individual users configured.

Possibly I need to check my files in my jail and make sure I got all the
right binaries in place.

Thanks.
Scott