japitools-list

Re: [Japi] Re: [heads up] the importance of 'reversed' API completion

From: Stuart Ballard
Subject: Re: [Japi] Re: [heads up] the importance of 'reversed' API completion
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 13:44:25 -0500

On 11/20/06, Stefano Mazzocchi <address@hidden> wrote:
*nice*!

You should write that up in the documentation :-)

I know, that's one of the main reasons that section of the website is
still work in progress :)

In the defense of my sucky documentation, support for @filename was
only added a day before the release... I know that's no excuse tho.

> For a comparison done the "right" way see
> http://www.kaffe.org/~stuart/japi/htmlout/h-harmony-jdk15

yes, you should always use Stuart's as the reference, I'm just trying
things out here so that I have better knowledge of the tools.

Actually I've been meaning to ask, do you have something that provides
Harmony binaries built on a regular basis? Currently for Classpath I
Japize their class files myself, but I'm reliant on a third party
source for Harmony japi files. Something officially provided by the
project would be ideal of course, but I'd be quite happy with just
being able to grab an url and get something containing Harmony's
equivalent of rt.jar...

Thanks!

Stuart.
--