jari-developers

Fwd: [Jari-developers] Fwd: jari booting proccess

From: Dan Kruchinin
Subject: Fwd: [Jari-developers] Fwd: jari booting proccess
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 17:17:34 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dan Kruchinin <address@hidden>
Date: Dec 4, 2006 5:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Jari-developers] Fwd: jari booting proccess
To: Alfeiks Kaänoken <address@hidden>

On 12/4/06, Alfeiks Kaänoken <address@hidden> wrote:
On Mon, 4 Dec 2006 16:55:52 +0300
"Dan Kruchinin" <address@hidden> wrote:

> [...]
So, I've agree with you, but I have some restrictions with this,
it's a really high priority task ?
Anyway, I'm don't care about bootloader at this moment, if somebody wants to write this, so okay, but I think that this things hasn't a high priority now,

yep, somebody, called in0dster, wants to do it. so, i think that if he wont, he should to do it.
it won't make any evil to our project =), so why not?
+ grub is multiboot bootloader, so data structures, that i can give from it, very commonly describe physical machine, on wich i loads jari. and i, for example, can't get any useful information about video devices.
keep in mind, it was only one least significant example of multiboot minuses.

> but we should give to user possibility to use bootloader, that he want.
> It can be grub, lilo or some other.
It's not a needable thing, really.

--
Alfeiks Kaänoken,