jari-developers

Re: [Jari-developers] Fwd: jari booting proccess

From: Dan Kruchinin
Subject: Re: [Jari-developers] Fwd: jari booting proccess
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 17:26:13 +0300

On 12/4/06, йцу ддд <address@hidden> wrote:
In my opinion, be better if we make a some simple Jari environment
first(basically it is scheduler + process manager + elf file loader +
very simple file system (like linux initramfs) + very simple irq
handling + some user process (sh, statically linked with libc.)
execute feature. It may be work without MM in first time(and it may be
good on MMUless embedded systems) and it is someone basis for the more
Jari development.

mm is very significant thing in any system, so other components  uses mm functionality.
we can make some stubs, but it can make much garbage in mm. so it should be implemented at first, next sheduler, at next other least significant features.

but it will be better if we determine some server API to make kernel server in userspace of our OS'es. and them correlate different parts of project. low level + middle level + high level

PS: Sorry for my terrible english.