jilc-dev

Re: [Jilc-dev] Docs : convertMethod ( not complete )

From: Gaurav Vaish
Subject: Re: [Jilc-dev] Docs : convertMethod ( not complete )
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 13:33:46 +0530

Great...
    Looks like we've come a long way.

Internal -> Abhaya, Dhoot: Can we meet sometime tonight to discuss over this
project? 8:00pm would be fine.

    Basically, I have some strategies to emit the IL-code and would discuss over
it. I have just come room from my last exams and find myself too clumsy to
write. :(

Cheers,
Gaurav Vaish
http://home.iitk.ac.in/student/gvaish