k-mib-ppc

[K-mib-ppc] Compatibility : My G5

From: Roland Laurès
Subject: [K-mib-ppc] Compatibility : My G5
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 18:55:18 +0200

Hi,
I'm a happy user of A brand new Power mac G5-Dual, and I wanna help you in your development of the debian/knoppix on ppc... I'm a student in computer science... And i have a good knowledge of C, C++, ObjC, and some other languages... If I can help you (I'm not a master... but perhaps you need to do some tasks that does need a 10 years (or more) skill on programming languages... (I got a little 2 years).

See you soon.