k-mib-ppc

Re: [K-mib-ppc] Small and shell ppc iso

From: Roland Laurès
Subject: Re: [K-mib-ppc] Small and shell ppc iso
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 21:40:09 +0100

Le 12 nov. 03, à 09:04, Yves Combe a écrit :

Le Mercredi 12 Novembre 2003 07:47, Yves Combe a écrit :
opening display /address@hidden,f0000000/ATY,address@hidden/ATY,address@hidden

   Fabricant:   ATI (0x1002)
   ID du périphérique:  0x4150

Radeon 9600 is normally supported by kernel and xfree.

can you send few lignes before the stop? Is there some lignes with radeon
or radeonfb?

There is somthing strange with my rivafb (nvidia card) and 2.4.23-pre7-ben0.

Could you try with video=radeon or video=radeonfb at boot?

Regards,

I'm sorry but there is no message I can read before the white screen, and there is no more information on this screen. The arguments video=radeon OR video=radeonfb don't make anything more than the previous one. :/