k-mib-ppc

Re : [K-mib-ppc] Re  : Re : Debian on a BiG5

From: xavier grave
Subject: Re : [K-mib-ppc] Re  : Re : Debian on a BiG5
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 18:40:10 +0100

With debootstrap and knoppix I succesfully installed my debian...
Just a little problem : the ext3 system wasn't installed in the kernel except as a module so at reboot I had a kernel panik. I will do a next try with an ext2 partition as /

After this I'll recompile a kernel with ext3 and also with the fan gestion :-)

xavier