koha-devel

[Koha-devel] PLEASE, help me...

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: [Koha-devel] PLEASE, help me...
Date: Wed May 15 08:24:14 2002

Yesterday I asked for the structure of the websites table. I still have no answers.

Today, I will ask for the  "uploadedmarc" table structure (in acqui.simple).

PLEASE, when you update you local mysql-DB, don't forget cvs ignore it, so update database.mysql immediatly, so I will be able to do the changes also...
I've searched "uploadedmarc" table everywhere and could'nt find it ;-(((

Thanks.
This day was a boring day : searching for biblio-adding problem without any result, and trying to work on marc stuff with no more success :-\\\\\\\
--
Paul