koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] problems installing z3950 module

From: Ed Summers
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] problems installing z3950 module
Date: Tue Jan 7 09:27:02 2003

> does nothing for me, as cc is a link to gcc :
> cc (GCC) 3.2 (Mandrake Linux 9.0 3.2-1mdk)

Argh. You're right, my cc is a link to gcc as well...so the compiler is
definitely not the issue. UNLESS, the versions are significant. What version of
gcc do you have?

    gcc version 2.96 20000731 (Red Hat Linux 7.1 2.96-98)

Do you only have one version of Perl installed (5.8.0)? And did you install it
from source? It is possible that some of Perl's configuration files are not
present on a fresh Mandrake install of the binary.

//Ed

--

Ed Summers
aim: inkdroid