koha-devel

[Koha-devel] the budget or the fund (in koha)

From: Benedict
Subject: [Koha-devel] the budget or the fund (in koha)
Date: Fri Jan 10 08:14:02 2003

the budgets allowed to differents book funds.

OK, Now some joke !
In file admin-home.tmpl one can find the line saying:
the bugdet      the budgets allowed to differents book funds.

My question is: shouldn't it say:
the budget      the funds allowed to different book budgets?

One first sets a budget and then allocates funds for them, right?
I suggest we say "the funds allowed to different book budgets".... because we
probably have a limit for spending money to meet a budget (that was
supposedly set by a committee, or anybody).

Benedict

Chcesz oszczędzić na kosztach obsługi bankowej ?
mBIZNES - konto dla firm
http://epieniadze.onet.pl/mbiznes