koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Re: A Win32 circulation client (beginning stages)

From: address@hidden via news-to-mail gateway
Subject: [Koha-devel] Re: A Win32 circulation client (beginning stages)
Date: Sat Jan 18 10:20:03 2003

In article <address@hidden>,
Patrick Quinn-Graham <address@hidden> wrote:

>My one thing is: I'm not entirely sure I like the idea of doing
>Circulation type things through a web browser. So, here's
>the bit where I risk being unpopular: I've started writing a
>Windows client, for now I've only just started, but intend to
>do at least issueing/returning of materials.

There is also an (existing) telnet client. So perhaps it
would seem to be time to thinking about making at least the
circulation 3-tier. (I think someone else mentioned about this
some time ago too.)

Would you like to hold developing the Windows client until
Koha gets to version 2.1, when it will be modularized? Perhaps
you would even want to get involved in getting it modularized
to faciliate making the Win32 client?

--
Ambrose Li  <address@hidden>