koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] I might be able to help

From: Andrew Arensburger
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] I might be able to help
Date: Tue Jan 28 11:31:07 2003

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003, Wayne Dyck wrote:
> I might be able to help out on the graphical side of things (ie. themes) and /
> or perhaps some of the work around HTML::Template.

        Just a suggestion (and possibly a stupid one), but ISTM that it
would be nice if there were script-fu scripts for the buttons and other
images with text in them.
        As I understand it, although there are several translation teams
working on Koha, they're not translating the images with English text on
them because there's no easy way to do so. It'd be nice if all of the
buttons could be generated automatically by the Gimp (or something) using
a shell script.

--
Andrew Arensburger                      Actually, these _do_ represent the
address@hidden                      opinions of ooblick.com!