koha-devel

[Koha-devel] New Wiki item....

From: Nicholas S. Rosasco
Subject: [Koha-devel] New Wiki item....
Date: Fri Jan 31 07:45:06 2003

As Paul says, we had a little revolution re templating techniques....

http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/wiki/index.php?page=TemplatingOptions

Is a new wiki page listing some of the various suggestions.

I don't know about the rest of you, but in the course of the discussion I
was getting lost in the quotes of quotes (of quotes....) and therefore set
this up to let everyone contribute to the discussion (for past 2.0
versions!) in a slightly more tidy fashion.

On the page linked above, there's also some thoughts from me and Rachel...
not a specification, exactly, nor a wish list, but some points to consider
about some of the eventual stresses that'll be placed on whatever technique
we end up using.

Fire away... I've setup "pro" and "con" chunks on the pages, as an opener.

Nick