koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] version 1.9.0 delayed

From: Benedict
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] version 1.9.0 delayed
Date: Fri Jan 31 07:14:04 2003

Hi,
Thanks for cooling down the revolution:-) Although I will not ease a bit on
that:-)) ha ha.
Now, before the new version is released one question bothers me: is the
thingy about iso8859-1 charset hardcoded in perl modules fixed?
I managed to install koha finally with midiocre success but at least I could
see the polish version in action. It appears that Galeon is the only browser
that will force iso8859-2 even if told by apache not to do so... .Other
browser will always show wrong charset in polish version of koha. I did not
try that out in a network, only locally in Redhat 8.0.