koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Translation image.

From: Pat Eyler
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Translation image.
Date: Wed Feb 12 10:10:10 2003

On Wed, 12 Feb 2003, Silviu Vulcan wrote:

> Hello,
>       First of all excuse me if I'm on the wrong list to post this
> message but here it seemed right.

This isn't a bad list to post to, I'm adding the koha-translate list for
good measure.

>       I just finished evaluating koha for our library and decided that
> it is viable with one little problem, I need it in romanian.
> Translating it is no problem

This is great news!  Please consider going to the page
http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/wiki/index.php?page=TranslationTeams
and adding some information about your effort.

> - we can do it easily - but it would be helpful to have the original images
> used to make the koha interface buttons - or the image in a format where the
> text is still a layer... When we are done we would like to share the
> translated stuff to other users...

This is something that people have started working on.  I'm not sure what
the current status is though.  Any translators up to commenting?

-pate