koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Translation image.

From: Silviu Vulcan
Subject: [Koha-devel] Translation image.
Date: Wed Feb 12 04:13:01 2003

Hello,
        First of all excuse me if I'm on the wrong list to post this message
but here
it seemed right.
        I just finished evaluating koha for our library and decided that it is
viable
with one little problem, I need it in romanian. Translating it is no problem
- we can do it easily - but it would be helpful to have the original images
used to make the koha interface buttons - or the image in a format where the
text is still a layer... When we are done we would like to share the
translated stuff to other users...
Thanks in advance

Silviu Vulcan
        http://www.activnet.ro/
"If what you did yesterday still seems great today,
Then your goals for tomorrow are not big enough."