koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Translation image.

From: Rachel Hamilton-Williams
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Translation image.
Date: Wed Feb 12 10:50:07 2003

Hi

> > - we can do it easily - but it would be helpful to have the original images
> > used to make the koha interface buttons - or the image in a format where the
> > text is still a layer... When we are done we would like to share the
> > translated stuff to other users...

I've done the OPAC so that you shouldn't need any image files, other than if
you want to translate the text in the "egg", but I haven't done the same to the
librarians version yet.

I can send you the photoshop files directly - or put them somewhere to be
downloaded  -  which is easier for you?

Cheers

Rachel Hamilton-Williams             Katipo Communications
WEBMISTRESS                          ph  021 389 128 or +64 04 934 1285
mailto:address@hidden           PO Box 12487, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz              New Zealand
Koha Open Source Library System
http://www.koha.org