koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Question about Acquisitions and 'Biblios in koha'

From: T & J Kotula
Subject: [Koha-devel] Question about Acquisitions and 'Biblios in koha'
Date: Tue Apr 27 01:45:01 2004

Why is it when I hit 'Go' in .../acqui.simple/addbooks.pl (after typing in
an ISBN) I never get any biblios listed in the "Biblios in koha" table, even
though the biblio with that ISBN is in the bibioitems table. However it
works fine when I type in the title.

Looks like a bug to me. Am I missing something? I'm running Koha2.0.0.

PS. My Koha.biblio table does not contain ISBN column.

Tomasz Kotula