koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] major commit in circulation module CVS/HEAD

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] major commit in circulation module CVS/HEAD
Date: Fri Apr 30 02:31:00 2004

paul POULAIN a écrit :

Copy/paste of commit notes :

CIRCULATION : the big rewrite...

This 1st commit reorders deeply the circulation module.

commit impossible. SF says :
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@ WARNING: POSSIBLE DNS SPOOFING DETECTED! @
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
The RSA1 host key for cvs.koha.sourceforge.net has changed,
and the key for the according IP address 66.35.250.209
is unknown. This could either mean that
DNS SPOOFING is happening or the IP address for the host
and its host key have changed at the same time.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@ WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED! @
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!
Someone could be eavesdropping on you right now (man-in-the-middle attack)!
It is also possible that the RSA1 host key has just been changed.
The fingerprint for the RSA1 key sent by the remote host is
33:50:33:91:b4:ec:7a:b6:fa:39:99:b0:ff:65:63:a7.
Add correct host key in /home/paul/.ssh/known_hosts to get rid of this message.
Offending key in /home/paul/.ssh/known_hosts:1
Password authentication is disabled to avoid man-in-the-middle attacks.
X11 forwarding is disabled to avoid man-in-the-middle attacks.
Cannot access /cvsroot/koha/CVSROOT
No such file or directory

I deleted the cvs.koha.sourceforge.net key in my known_hosts, but got :
Warning: Remote host denied X11 forwarding.
Cannot access /cvsroot/koha/CVSROOT
No such file or directory

Any idea ? I saw no warning on SF about this problem.

--
Paul POULAIN