koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] major commit in circulation module CVS/HEAD

From: Chris Cormack
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] major commit in circulation module CVS/HEAD
Date: Fri Apr 30 17:09:07 2004

paul POULAIN wrote:

I deleted the cvs.koha.sourceforge.net key in my known_hosts, but got :
Warning: Remote host denied X11 forwarding.
Cannot access /cvsroot/koha/CVSROOT
No such file or directory

Any idea ? I saw no warning on SF about this problem.

Hi Paul

On this page
https://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=2352&group_id=1
I Discovered this.
( 2004-04-29 14:11:35 - Project CVS Service ) As of 2004-04-28 the CVS services will no longer function with the hostname of cvs.PROJECTNAME.sourceforge.net. You should change your CVS commands to use the host cvs.sourceforge.net and that should resolve any outstanding issues that you may have. This issue came about as a result of upgrading from BIND 8 to BIND 9 which doesn't allow for a wildcard in the middle of a hostname.

So what you need to do is edit koha/CVS/ROOT and change
cvs.koha.sourceforge.net
to cvs.sourceforge.net

I agree with MJ Ray that it might be time to look at a better system than sourceforge and cvs.

Chris