koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] koha setup: problems, information request fo

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] koha setup: problems, information request for the same
Date: Fri May 28 03:06:17 2004

On 2004-05-28 01:15:56 +0100 KSS Vijaya Bhaskar <address@hidden> wrote:

Our Concern:Koha system is not allowing us to issue a
book with out entering the bar code.

Sorry if I missed the answer to this, but how will you know what book you have issued without entering its bar code?

Your consideration for our mailboxes is good, but can you trim quoted matter too please ;-)

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.