koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] koha setup: problems, information request fo

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] koha setup: problems, information request for the same
Date: Fri May 28 06:29:19 2004

On 2004-05-28 23:38:25 +0100 KSS Vijaya Bhaskar <address@hidden> wrote:

We would like to deactive bar code dependency in Circulations for our setup. And, we want to maintain some serial numbers, through which we can uniquely identify the books.

Why do you not enter your serial numbers in the space marked "bar codes"?

[...]
p.s: Please let us know, if any of you don't want us to send these queries to your personal mail IDs (in Cc).

Thanks, I am subscribed to koha-devel and would prefer only to get list emails via that list, so no cc required. I cc'd you because I do not know whether you are and there is no guide for that list.

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.