koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] koha setup: problems, information reque

From: Stephen Hedges
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] koha setup: problems, information request for the same
Date: Mon May 31 16:57:08 2004

Vijay, you _must_ have some sort of identification number for each book.
It does not have to be a barcode number (but that's what most libraries
use), it could be any number that you type in when Koha asks for a
"barcode."  (In other words, "barcode"="ID number")

Stephen

KSS Vijaya Bhaskar said:
<snip>
> Our Concern:Koha system is not allowing us to issue a
> book with out entering the bar code.  We are struck at
<snip>

--
Stephen Hedges
Skemotah Solutions, USA