Re: Licensing Issues

From: Neal H. Walfield
Subject: Re: Licensing Issues
Date: 09 Oct 2002 16:49:24 -0400

> What about the code you've been working on?

I have been able to retain the copyright on the code that I worked on.
The code is far from ready for a release and without Pistachio to work
with, it is obviously difficult to continue.

> There is apparently a CVS repository but it's actually empty.

I do not know what cvs repository that you are talking about.

> > The problem is that we need to sign some type of NDA to use Pistachio
> > before there is a public release.
>
> It's a timed NDA, right? When does it end?

None of the Hurd people have signed any NDA for access to
Pistachio--at least as far as I know.