Re: Licensing Issues

From: Niels Möller
Subject: Re: Licensing Issues
Date: 11 Oct 2002 10:03:14 +0200

address@hidden (Neal H. Walfield) writes:

> > For outsiders, it looks like Neal's work is locked up
> > until the time Pistachio is officially released, whenever that
> > happens.
>
> Please do not make assumptions.  My code is not impeded in any way;
> it is neither finished nor in a releasable form.

Sorry, but I had a hard time reading your comment "The problem is that
we need to sign some type of NDA to use Pistachio before there is a
public release." (message-id <address@hidden>)
in any other way.

I'm glad to hear that it's really technical issues (i.e. code not in
releasable form) rather than licensing issues that you are working
with.

> I plan to write some of this up over the next few months.

I'm looking forward to seeing it.

I still think it would be a good thing to make the current unfinished
code public. That's of course your decision, so please read this as a
suggestion, not as a complaint.

Regards,
/Niels