Re: The idea of an own L4

From: Bernhard Kauer
Subject: Re: The idea of an own L4
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 16:08:15 +0200

Hi,

> > - the dresden/karlsruhe guys don't really care about what we need/assume
> >    is needed
>
> I think it is possible that you are getting two issues confused. The
> first is a legitemate problem communicating with Dresden.

we care. The only problem is that we cannot follow every mailing list.
If there are L4 related questions, we are happy to discuss them on l4-hackers.

My master thesis, available at

   http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/project/finished/finished.xml.en#kauer-diplom

could be helpfull to understand L4.sec. Furthermore, a preliminary L4.sec
reference manual is available at

    http://inf.tu-dresden.de/L4/L4.sec/

Greetings,

    Bernhard