Re: How come DRM would provide anything?

From: Pierre THIERRY
Subject: Re: How come DRM would provide anything?
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 23:59:47 +0100

Scribit Jonathan S. Shapiro dies 05/12/2005 hora 17:14:
> What I think you are missing here is that if the TPM chip is
> compromised, it isn't *you* who is at risk. It's the content vendor.

Not if I use the TC/TPM to ``create mutually trusting federations of
Hurd systems''. ;-)

But I think I'm somewhat convinced by your arguments, for the moment
(I've taken the habit to mumble positively when I think someone is
right, and still not take any firm decision on what he said before
days...).

Trustfully,
Nowhere man
--