ladcca-devel

[ladcca] starting up the server - JACK error: cannot connect to jack ser

From: Piotr Sawicki
Subject: [ladcca] starting up the server - JACK error: cannot connect to jack server
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 04:09:37 +0100

Hi,
I have mdk 9.2 with ladcca 0.4.0 installed from thac's rpm.

As in the manual, it is supoosed to start the server before jack, but when I try to do it:
address@hidden piotr]# ladc
ladcca_control ladcca_gtk_client ladcca_save_button_2 ladcca_synth
ladccad               ladcca_save_button    ladcca_simple_client
address@hidden piotr]# ladccad
JACK error: cannot connect to jack server
JACK error: cannot connect to default JACK server
jack_mgr_init_jack: could not connect to jackd, exiting
address@hidden piotr]# loader_run: server closed socket; exiting

address@hidden piotr]# ladcca_control
cca_open_socket: could not connect to host 'localhost', service 'ladcca'
cca_comm_connect_to_server: could not create server connection
cca_init: could not connect to server 'localhost' - disabling ladcca
main: could not initialise ladcca
address@hidden piotr]#

I could't also find in the manual what is the purpose of the ladcca_gtk_client and ladcca_simple_client and why there are two ladcca save buttons.
any ideas?