ladcca-devel

[ladcca] cvs dodgeyness

From: Bob Ham
Subject: [ladcca] cvs dodgeyness
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 21:40:59 +0000

Hi all,

Some of you may have noticed that CVS has been on and off.  This is due
to me moving house and now only having a dynamic IP.  The
rose.clear.bash.sh hostname was an A record for my old static IP, but
now it needs to be a CNAME for a dyndns.org hostname.  Unfortunately,
getting this done seems to be quite an exercise.  For the moment, CVS is
available using rose.homeunix.net.

Bob

--
Bob Ham <address@hidden>

"At some point, keystroke recorders got installed on several machines at
Valve. Our speculation is that these were done via a buffer overflow in
Outlook's preview pane." -- Gabe Newell on the Half-Life 2 source leak