libcdio-devel

Re: [Libcdio-devel] libcdio-2.0.0rc2 (was libcdio-1.1.0 - fix double fre

From: Rocky Bernstein
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] libcdio-2.0.0rc2 (was libcdio-1.1.0 - fix double free error)
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 22:43:35 -0500

In my final testing I discovered clang-static-analyzer and made another
pass at adding free's on error exits, and removing dead code and other
lint-like things.

As a result there is yet another RC candidate
https://rocky.github.io/libcdio-2.0.0rc4.tar.bz2

Unless I hear of problems I'll release that in a couple of days.