libextractor

Re: [libextractor] problem parsing id3 tag on mp3

From: lcimmier
Subject: Re: [libextractor] problem parsing id3 tag on mp3
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 16:17:08 +0200

Dear Christian
first, sorry to called you Christophe the last time !!
I can't continue my test any more, because I had to send back the
testing board to its owner, so I can't fix the bug now...
I will see it again when we will be fixed on the hardware we will use
for the project (or maybe it will work fine !!!)
Anyway, many thanks to the help !

Good luck

Laurent