Re: [libmicrohttpd] syscalls name clash

From: Martin Velek
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] syscalls name clash
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 20:29:04 +0200

Hi,

it is about using libmicrohttpd on non-POSIX enviroment. More users,
more bugs discovered, and so on. I do not insist, it is only a feature
request.

I cannot say if there is another software affected, most of it I am
using is ANSI C or has an adaptation layer exactly from these reasons
(non standard enviroment).

Best
Martin