Re: [libmicrohttpd] syscalls name clash

From: Martin Velek
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] syscalls name clash
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 15:10:50 +0200

Hi,

I will manage it. There has to be one ugly hack. To support all
platforms (compilers), the  MHD_FNCTL should be in the two forms.
MHD_FNCTL2(x,y) and MHD_FNCTL3(x,y,z). I am not sure whether variadic
macros are supported by all compilers (< C99). Some hints to overcome
it would be appreciated.

Best
Martin