libqtlua-list

Re: [Libqtlua-list] Compilation errors, QtLua 2.0, Lua 5.1, Lua 5.3

From: Mark Stanton
Subject: Re: [Libqtlua-list] Compilation errors, QtLua 2.0, Lua 5.1, Lua 5.3
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 09:42:10 -0000

Hi!

Sorry, you're right, a very sloppy on my part.

I'm running under Fedora 20 (linux) with gnu C++.
Really I'm investigating putting Lua, via QtLua, into MuseScore (a
fairly large open source music application) as its plugin language.
I've not had any exposure to Lua before now.

Following the plugin example in the QtLua source code I've managed to
lose the qtluahashproxy errors, I think by including QtLuaFunction as
I should have done originally.

However, I am now getting the error "Undefined interface" at the line
"Q_INTERFACES(QtLua::PluginInterface)" in my header file. which is
exactly as in the example file "plugin.hh". The class containing this
line, and the declaration of it, are exactly the same as in the
example plugin files, so I think I've got everything included this
time.

Any thoughts?

Regards
Mark