libreboot

Re: [Libreboot] ERROR: device '/dev/matrix/root' not found. Skipping fsc

From: 5733ba71
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] ERROR: device '/dev/matrix/root' not found. Skipping fsck (Michael Bohn)
Date: Sun, 8 May 2016 08:37:08 -0400

I am having the same problem as Michael Bohn, but I made sure that
HOOKS="base udev autodetect modconf block keyboard keymap consolefont
encrypt lvm2 filesystems fsck shutdown," but I still get exactly the
same error; I've actually tried to do this three times, all with the
same result. I don't know what else could be the problem.