libreboot

Re: [Libreboot] libreboot is not GNU Libreboot anymore

From: Michael Bohn
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] libreboot is not GNU Libreboot anymore
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2016 22:36:12 +0200

Hello  Lea,
my english is not very well, sorry for that.
I read same of the mails and we in germany have a anti-discrimination law.
So if there is an anti-discrimination at the FSF in germany, I think
the best way is to complaint this.

I’m very happy that I could use your libreboot on my GA-G41M-ES2L (
thanks Damien Zammit) and I will use libreboot in the future  on my
Asus  C100PA ( thanks Paul Kocialkowski)

I hope we could solve this nightmare, because I belive we all love
opensource or ?

Best regads

Michael