libreplanet-ca-on

Re: [lp-ca-on] Open tech calendar

From: Sergio Durigan Junior
Subject: Re: [lp-ca-on] Open tech calendar
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 13:22:58 -0400

On Monday, October 06 2014, Blaise Alleyne wrote:

>> Agreed, we should definitely do RSS and iCal. The tricky part is data entry.
>> Could we have a shared git repo where we can manually update the RSS/iCal
>> using
>> shell scripts or from a dump from Evolution or some other calendar app?
>>

> Or just edit the feed remotely using a CalDAV client (e.g. directly from
> Evolution or any other CalDAV client).

Despite being not a fan of calendars for personal use (I know, I'm
strange!), I have already installed and used:

  <http://baikal-server.com/>

Which is a server for CalDAV.  And there's also:

  <http://agendav.org/>

Which is a web-client (very beautiful, BTW).

I could install those in my server if it is needed.

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: 0x65FC5E36