Re: [libreplanet-discuss] DRM in HTML5

From: al3xu5 / dotcommon
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] DRM in HTML5
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 22:52:07 +0100

Il giorno martedì 19/03/2013 00:23:06 CET
Thomas Harding <tom@thomas-harding.name> ha scritto:

> Le 18/03/2013 21:30, d.dn a écrit :
>
> Moreover, any kind of DRM would be inefficient at short term (cryptology
> is a sport for numerous human beings), and in case of efficient and
> unbreakable,

worse: "future" is now! TC (Treacherous Computing) evil technologies such as
UEFI/RestrictedBoot can enforce DRMs (including any DRMs in HTML5) right now!

> will impair the future of that content more than celluloïd
> and acid paper did.

yes, more... a lot

> Who loose? Humanity.

and its freedom of speech, freedom to spread and share ideas, freedom to
protest...

> Who gain? A few enterprises,

and any kind of power: "security" and authoritarirsm entities would increase
their conditioning capacity, control and repression...

nothing to expect regarding TC and DRM
just fight them

regards
al3xu5 / dotcommon
Support free software! Join FSF: http://www.fsf.org/jf?referrer=7535
Public GPG/PGP key block
ID:           1024D/11C70137
Fingerprint:  60F1 B550 3A95 7901 F410  D484 82E7 5377 11C7 0137
Key download: http://bitfreedom.noblogs.org/files/2010/08/dotcommon.asc
[ Please, DO NOT send my key to any keyserver! ]