Re: grob creation

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Re: grob creation
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 17:38:42 +0200

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

since the acc engraver is higher in the hierarchy than note head
engraver, you should have all note heads already the first time that
you hit create_grobs()

Sorry for being stupid, but then I don't understand what is going on in
Accidental_engraver::acknowledge_grob (Grob_info info)
This function is surely called AFTER create_grobs() - and if there is already access to the noteheads somehow then I don't see the need for this function... :-/

-Rune