grob creation

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: grob creation
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 14:41:58 +0200

In order to fix the remaining accidental bugs I need to wait creating the accidentals grobs until all accidentals - in ALL contexts (!) in the current translation timestep has been acknowledged.
How is this possible?

I mean, afaics what happens is:

For each timestep:
  - All engravers are initialized (start_translation_timestep)
- In no special order (?) grobs are acknowledged and created in the different engravers.
  - All engravers are finalized (stop_translation_timestep)

I would like to be able to create grobs - one time in each translator - after all ackowledgements are done. How do I do that? I don't assume that doing it in the stop-translation-timestep phase is safe...?

-Rune