manual.

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: manual.
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 02:27:40 +0200

>All you who "improved" the Reference manual before the release
>of 1.6.0, please keep reading!
>
>> which seem to produce the right effect (since if I remove them, the lyr=
>ics
>> migrate to the wrong place!). Can you explain how these work?
>
>This used to be described in the reference manual, but the
>whole section on lyrics in the reference manual has dissapeared!

I thought the material would be just as appropriate in the tutorial,
and I can't remember deleting any information. It seems that we have
to have duplication of information in the manual.

(Feel free to put the old section back.)

--

Han-Wen Nienhuys   |   address@hidden   |   http://www.cs.uu.nl/~hanwen