Re: A language reference (was: lily in scheme)

From: David Brandon
Subject: Re: A language reference (was: lily in scheme)
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 13:15:12 -0400

On May 4, 2004, at 4:20 AM, Stefaan Himpe wrote:

Sounds like an interesting plan, but have a look at the existing documentation first, I think there is already quite some reference documentation available. (from the website: follow the links to documentation, then program reference)

Well, yes, there is already almost what I'm looking for there. The program reference is too low level. The "notation manual" section of the Lilypond manual is almost it. Basically, I'm looking for a more formal notation manual. In fact, I can probably cut and paste a lot out of it. But I'm looking for something more brief, more formal, and alphabetical. Here's a quick and dirty example of what I'm thinking. Let me know if such a thing already exists, or if you think this would be of use or not.

David

David Brandon/address@hidden