Re: A language reference (was: lily in scheme)

From: David Brandon
Subject: Re: A language reference (was: lily in scheme)
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 16:58:04 -0400

On May 4, 2004, at 2:00 PM, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

This is a good initiative. If you really want formal, you could
consider writing the documentation as doc strings, at least for the
music expressions.  See scm/define-music-types.scm for examples.

Aha, excellent! I will see what I can come up with and post something for comments.

David

--
David Brandon/address@hidden
"In the end we must all rise to the lowest expectations of the minute differential of sympathetic vibratory elements of style and composition." --Robert Charles Oelhaf, Jr.