bug report format change

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: bug report format change
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 13:28:17 +0200

Hi Eric,

the bug collection has gotten rather large, and difficult for me to
get an overview of. To help things, I'm adding a .ly -> .tely -> .texi
-> conversion and a GNUmakefile, so I can get a neat .HTML with
images, containing the status of all bugs.

To make this feasible, the syntax of a lot of files needs updating,
which uses the \version field.

I propose to add another header field,

        \header {
          reportedin = "2.2.1"
        }

denoting where the bug was found. \version can then be used for syntax
checks.