Re: lilypond ./ChangeLog Documentation/user/example...

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: lilypond ./ChangeLog Documentation/user/example...
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 16:20:07 -0700

On 24-Aug-04, at 4:12 PM, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
Great to see this being started!

I was going to ask if it looked ok to have multiple templates per page -- ie
under the "Single staff" page, have
melody
melody with lyrics
melody with chords
melody with lyrics and chords

Then under the "piano music" page, I'd have
solo piano
solo instrument and piano accompaniment

etc

The alternative would be to split them into subsections.

Here is a few extra hints:

* We've moved to 3.0 syntax for the rest of the manual (i.e. no \score
anymore), but for these templates, \score is still useful (as it's
required for \midi), maybe you could explain that for  a bit.

Eh?  No more score?   I guess I'd better read the updated tutorial.  :)
(or the NEWS file)

* usually raggedright looks better in the manual, ie.

@lilypond[verbatim,raggedright]

Noted.