Re: make web: programming error: lily-1822262335.ly

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: make web: programming error: lily-1822262335.ly
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 23:40:46 -0700

On 9-Oct-04, at 12:59 PM, Karl Hammar wrote:
  Now processing `lily-1822262335.ly'
programming error: Grob `DynamicTextSpanner' has no interface for property `bound-padding'

Thanks.

Unfortunately I can't reproduce this (with current CVS) when I try those files by themselves, but I can reproduce it by doing "make web". Any suggestions (to other -devel people) as to how I should pursue these messages?

Same thing occurs with the glissando issue -- the file is really simple (IIRC it's { c''4 \glissando c''' } , and no error occurs when I compile it on its own; only when it's part of the texi document).

The other two messages are about the Ancient Notation stuff, and I believe that they're known issues.