-Very Rough- draft of programming concepts manual

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: -Very Rough- draft of programming concepts manual
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 22:33:03 -0600

I've been spending a little bit of time again trying to understand
enough about LilyPond that I can create a Fret_diagram context.

I've been back and reviewed Han-Wen's earlier answer about program
functionality
(http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2004-03/msg00230.html)

I've tried to organize this information and add to it a bit of my
understanding.  I believe that it may be useful to new developers
trying to get up to speed in LilyPond.

I don't know how to find the reference tags in the automatically
generated documentation, so I'm sure some of my references are off.

I'd appreciate a review to indicate if this information is correct, and
welcome its inclusion in the documentation if seems to be helpful.
OTOH, if its only value is to help me clarify my thoughts,
it has been worthwhile.

Thanks,

Carl Sorensen