Re: -Very Rough- draft of programming concepts manual

From: Johannes Schindelin
Subject: Re: -Very Rough- draft of programming concepts manual
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 15:02:03 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004, Carl Sorensen wrote:

> I've tried to organize this information and add to it a bit of my
> understanding.  I believe that it may be useful to new developers
> trying to get up to speed in LilyPond.

Well done!

> OTOH, if its only value is to help me clarify my thoughts,
> it has been worthwhile.

Much more than that. It is easy to understand, and by just skimming it, I
think I learnt much about LilyPond!

One humble suggestion: if you include more information (like Han-Wen's
explanations), please keep your structure: I like this top-down approach,
which goes into more detail the more you read, but gives you a good
overview already at the beginning.

Thanks & Ciao,
Dscho