Re: revised lilypond-book

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: revised lilypond-book
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 07:28:16 +0200 (CEST)

> > I've revised lilypond-book to improve the option handling (still
> > not perfect but...).  Please test.
>
> Can you tell us what changed? It's hard to make out from the
> changelog.

This, for example, should work now:

  \begin[ indent = 2.0\mm , noindent, fragment, nofragment ]{lilypond}

note the spaces and the opposite options (the last one is taken).
Additionally, I try to provide decent option defaults, adding or
removing options in certain circumstances, etc.  I hope to update the
lilypond-book documentation in a few days.

    Werner